INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
M/s Poochkoo Private Ltd (“We”), trading in Services (and Goods) related to Pets, are committed to protecting our Intellectual Property Rights and respecting others Intellectual Property.
For the purpose of the any law for the time being in force regarding the intellectual Property of the www.floap.org belongs to M/s Poochkoo Private Ltd. We have our registered office at No.203, “G C N White Palms” apt Ramagandanahalli, Whitefield Main Road, Ramagondanahalli Village, Whitefield, Bangalore 560066 India. Our main trading address is No.203, “G C N White Palms” apt Ramagandanahalli, Whitefield Main Road, Ramagondanahalli Village, Whitefield, Bangalore 560066 India.
We are the owner or the authorised licensee/ user of all intellectual property rights in our site [and the Publication] unless otherwise provided, and in the material published on it including without limitation text, graphics, logos, images and software. Those works are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws across Indian. All such rights are hereby expressly reserved.
We grant users of this website a non-exclusive, print, revocable licence to view, limited, and distribute materials contained on this website and/or any portion thereof, pursuant to the following conditions:
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference. You must not photocopy or scan any printed copy [or store a copy of it on any server or other storage device connected to a network].
- You must not incorporate any material downloaded, printed or accessed from our site in any legal advice or transaction documents.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not delete any copyright notice from any material printed or downloaded.
- You must not in any way suggest that M/s Poochkoo Private Ltd is endorsing any products or services other than its own.
- You must not license or resell any material downloaded, printed or accessed from our site. You are allowed to use it for non-commercial purposes and in order to update your legal knowledge and stay up to date with legal affairs. You must not use it for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
- You must not:
- use any of M/s Poochkoo Private Ltd trade marks or the trade marks of any third parties which are included on the website without express written permission from the owner; or
- display or use a link in a manner that causes this website or any portion of its content to display within a frame, be associated with any advertising or sponsorship not part of the website, or otherwise incorporate website content into a third-party website; or
- alter, block or otherwise prevent display of any content of the website; or
- link to this website if the linker’s website may reasonably be considered to be obscene, defamatory, harassing, offensive or malicious, or if the linker’s website infringes any third party rights or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws or regulations.
Any third party displaying any content in our website we shall not be responsible for such infringed particle. if any such contents are provided then the same shall be brought to our notice and the same shall be taken down.
- Subjected to the this clause and limitation as provide, FLOAP will defend Service provider and your employees, directors, agents and any third party claim alleging that the goods and service are infringe or misappropriate others IPR’s, and will pay for any settlement or Judgement
- Subjected to the this clause and limitation as provide, Service provider will defend FLOAP, its affiliated, employees, directors, agents and any third party claim alleging that the goods and service are infringe or misappropriate others IPR’s, and will pay for any settlement or Judgement
- Floap will have any liability or obligation under this clause for any infringement with respect to any goods or services, concerning with respect to any others services, data, method, product, software or content. Further, FLOAP will have no liability or obligation arising from your or any users of the services or goods after FLOAP has announced you to discontinue the use. The remedy as shown above are exclusive remedies for any this-party claims of infringement of IPR by the services or by Your Content.
- Any claim related to procure the rights to use that portion of the services alleged to be infringe or replace alleged infringing portion of the services with a non-infringing alternative or modify alleged infringing portion of the services to make it non-infringing