Service Provider Counselor
This position is responsible for driving business through Inside Sales activities. The candidate is also responsible for ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed, and highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered to and manage the end to end sales cycle.
The duties and responsibilities of this position includes but not limited to:
- Selling online membership solutions to Pet Service Providers by assessing their requirements through Calls and eMails.
- Achieving sales targets through fresh client acquisition and growing existing client base.
- Need Analysis, prospecting, negotiation, closing on commercials and deals.
- Building and managing strong relationships with customers.
- Guiding through online sign-up and online payment process
- Maintain daily, weekly and Monthly MIS for reporting and analysis
- Maintain clean processes and ensure process adherence
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly business targets
1) Ability to build a strong premium sales team, which is focused on acquisition of premium prospects through consultative selling approach.
2) Ability to analyze market intelligence & implementing market share strategies.
3) Graduates having 6 months – 1 year of relevant sales experience
4) Excellent Inter personal and communication skills.
5) Preferably from Retail, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services sector, Travel Sales sectors
|Job Category||Business Development|