M/s Poochkoo Private Ltd (“We”), trading in Services (and Goods) related to Pets, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We have built our services with a set of strong privacy principles.
For the purpose of the any law for the time being in force and Data Protection , the data controller is M/s Poochkoo Private Ltd. We have our registered office at No.203, “G C N White Palms” apt Ramagandanahalli, Whitefield Main Road, Ramagondanahalli Village, Whitefield, Bangalore 560066 India. Our main trading address is No.203, “G C N White Palms” apt Ramagandanahalli, Whitefield Main Road, Ramagondanahalli Village, Whitefield, Bangalore 560066 India.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- The Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.floap.org or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, sign up for newsletters, participate in shows or other social media functions on our site.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photograph, educational and employment history.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit or visits from your IP address, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources.
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, analytics providers, business partners, credit reference agencies, payment and delivery services, search information providers, sub-contractors in technical, advertising networks) and may receive information about you from them;
- We do not share your photo, message, name, address to any un-known third party.
Security of Data.
We undertake all measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure. Where we have given you or Where you have chosen secure password which enables you to use certain portion of our website, you shall be responsible to keep the password safe and confidential. We advise you not to share the passwords with anyone.
If any information due to interface with the internet where we can not assure the complete security. All though we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot assure you the security of your data transmitted to our site, any such transmission is at your own risk.
You have right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purpose. You can exspress your intention of not processing your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
ACCEPTABLE USE OF OUR SERVICES.
Our Policy and Terms:
You must use our services only according to our policies, terms and conditions. If we remove your account for a violation of our policies, terms and conditions , you will not be able to create another account without our written permission.
Legal Use :
You must use our services only for the authorised, legal and acceptable purpose. You will not use our services for
- unlawful purpose
- Infringe the right of the M/s Poochkoo Private Ltd.
- Violate any legal rights of any person
- Violate any IPR, Privacy or any other proprietary rights
- Impersonate of someone
- Involve sending and providing illegal services
Our website www.floap.org provides cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. Some of the functions of our website may not be available, if cookies are disabled.
USE OF THE INFORMATION’S
We use your informatics for the following ways and means:
- To administer our website and for internal operations, data analysis, testing, research, statistics, including product development and survey purpose,
- To make suggestions to you about the goods and services that may interest you.
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already used;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
Change in the Policy