FLOAP Customer Agreement
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that govern your access to and use of the Service Offerings
This agreement is between the M/s Poochkoo Private Ltd (“We”, “our” or “us”), and is an agreement between www.floap.org , having its registered office at No.203, “G C N White Palms” apt Ramagandanahalli, Whitefield Main Road, Ramagondanahalli Village, Whitefield, Bangalore 560066 India, and you or the entity you represent (“you” or “your”).
This Agreement will takes effect when you click an “I Accept” button or dilog or check box. You represent to us that you are lawfully able and eligible to enter into contracts (e.g., you are not a minor). If you are entering into this Agreement for an entity, such as the company you work for, you represent to us that you have legal authority to bind that entity.
- Use of the service.
You may access, use and get service offering in accordance with the term and condition of this agreement. This shall apply to certain level of service offering. You shall comply with the terms and condition of this agreement and all rules and regulation applicable to your use of the service.
Validity of Email address : Whereas the customer to access the services must have an FLOAP account associated with a valid email address, valid mobile number and a valid form of payment. You will only create one account per email address.
Use of Third Party Content: whereas the third party content is concerned you may use at your option. Third-Party Content is governed by this Agreement and, if applicable, separate terms and conditions accompanying such Third-Party Content, which terms and conditions may include separate fees and charges.
To the Service Offerings. We or our affiliates may alter or change or discontinue any or all of the Service Offerings or alter or change or remove functionality of any or all of the Service Offerings from time to time. We will notify you of any material change to or discontinuation of the Service Offerings.
We or our affiliates may alter or change any services from time to time. For any material alteration or change we will try all our efforts to continue support except in case of issues related to Intellectual Property or security or Economical or technical burdensome or would cause us to violate the law or request of appropriate authority or government.
- Data and Information
Information We May Collect About You.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- The Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.floap.org or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, sign up for newsletters, participate in shows or other social media functions on our site.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photograph, educational and employment history.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit or visits from your IP address, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources.
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, analytics providers, business partners, credit reference agencies, payment and delivery services, search information providers, sub-contractors in technical, advertising networks) and may receive information about you from them;
- Security of Data.
We will implement all care and caution and apply reasonable and appropriate measures to help in securing the data against the accidental or unlawful loss, disclosure or access.
We undertake all measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure. Where we have given you or Where you have chosen secure password which enables you to use certain portion of our website, you shall be responsible to keep the password safe and confidential. We advise you not to share the passwords with anyone.
If any information due to interface with the internet where we can not assure the complete security. All though we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot assure you the security of your data transmitted to our site, any such transmission is at your own risk.
You have right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purpose. You can exspress your intention of not processing your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACCEPTABLE USE OF OUR SERVICES.
You must use our services only according to our policies, terms and conditions. If we remove your account for a violation of our policies, terms and conditions , you will not be able to create another account without our written permission.
Legal Use :
You must use our services only for the authorised, legal and acceptable purpose. You will not use our services for
- unlawful purpose
- Infringe the right of the M/s Poochkoo Private Ltd.
- Violate any legal rights of any person
- Violate any IPR, Privacy or any other proprietary rights
- Impersonate of someone
- Involve sending and providing illegal services
Our website www.floap.org provides cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. Some of the functions of our website may not be available, if cookies are disabled.
- USE OF THE INFORMATION’S
We use your informatics for the following ways and means:
- To administer our website and for internal operations, data analysis, testing, research, statistics, including product development and survey purpose,
- To make suggestions to you about the goods and services that may interest you.
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already used;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- Data Privacy
We may specify as to the storage of the data. You consent to the storage of your content or data with us. We will not use your data or content except as necessary to maintain or provide service offering.
- User Responsibility.
You are responsible for your account activity that occur under your account, regardless whether the activity was authorise or undertaken by you or your employees or third party which includes your agents, contractor or users. For which we or our affiliates are not responsible for any such unauthorised access to your account.
Login Credentials: M/s Poochkoo Private Ltd website www.floap.org log – in credentials, private keys and Account Key are generated by the services are for your internal use only and you will not sell or transfer or sublicense them to any other third party.
- Fees and Payment:
Service fee: we calculate the bill fee and charges to you at the time of booking. Or we may bill you on the basis of the services availed by you. We will raise invoice and the same will be sent to your registered email id.
Taxes: All services will be charged and payable under this agreement will be exclusive of applicable national, state or local authority taxes for which M/s Poochkoo Private Ltd will be legally obligated to charge under the application laws. GST will include the Central Goods and Services Tax (“Central Tax”), the State Goods and Services Tax (“State Tax”), the Integrated Goods and Services Tax (“Integrated Tax”) as may be applicable. Changes in the taxes will be indicated in the invoice.
- Terms of agreement
The term of this agreement will commence on the effective date and will remain in effect until terminated, or any notice of termination of this agreement by either party to the other must include a termination date that complies with the notice periods of 165 days or on completion of the agreement
- Termination of the Agreement
The agreement will terminate ones the assigned work is completed.
- We do not make representations or warranty of any kind of express or implied or otherwise regarding the services offered or offering on the third party contract.
- We disclaimer any kind of warranties express or Implied.
- On the merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, satisfactory quality.
- On any course of dealing or during usage of the trade.
- That the offered or offering of services by third party content will be uninterrupted, Free from harmful components.
- That any content will be secure or not otherwise lost or altered.
The services provided or offered is “as it is”. But only to the extent as prohibited by law, or to any statutory rights applied that cannot be limited or excluded or waived off, we, our agents, affiliates and licensors disclaim as above.
- Limitation of Liability.
we and our company or affiliates and licensors will not be liable to end user or you for any direct or indirect, incidental or special, consequential, exemplary damages (including damages for loss of revenues, profits, good will, customers, opportunities, use or data), even if a party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Additionally, neither our company nor any of our affiliates or licensors will be responsible for any reimbursement, compensation, or damages arising in connection with:
(i) your inability to use the services, including as a result of any
(a) termination or suspension of this agreement or your use of or access to the service offerings,
(b) our discontinuation of any or all of the service offerings, or,
(c) without limiting any obligations under the service level agreements, any unanticipated or unscheduled downtime of all or a portion of the services for any reason;
(ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services;
(iii) any investments, expenditures, or commitments by you in connection with this agreement or your use of or access to the service offerings; or
(iv) any unauthorized access to, alteration of, or the deletion, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any of your content or other data. in any case, except for payment obligations, our and our affiliates’ and licensors’ aggregate liability under this agreement will not exceed the amount you actually pay us under this agreement for the service that gave rise to the claim during the 6 months before the liability arose.
- Entry to the agreement: the agreement provided contains the policies as referred will be between the company and the user related to subject matter of this agreement. This agreement superseded all prior or contemporaneous representations, understandings, agreements, or communications between you and us, whether written or verbal, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. FLOAP will not be bound by, and specifically object to, any term, condition or other provision that is different from or in addition to the provisions of this Agreement (whether or not it would materially alter this Agreement) in submitted by you in any order, receipt, acceptance, confirmation, correspondence or other document.
- If the terms of this document are inconsistent with the terms contained in any Policy, the terms contained in this document will control, except that the Service Terms will control over this document.
- Assignment: the user shall not transfer or assign this agreement or any rights arising out of this agreement, without the company’s prior written approval and consent by the authorised person, if any such transfer or assignment contravening with or violation of this clause will be invalid. Which is subjected to foregoing, this agreement will be binging upon, and for the benefit of the parties and their respective permitted successors and assigns.
- Laws Governing: the law of the land that is Indian Law shall be applicable and any disputes of any sort that might arise between user and the Company.
- Force Majeure: the company and our affiliates will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under this afreeemnt where the delay or failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including act of God, electrical or power outrages, itilities or other telecommunivations failures, labour disputes or other industrial disturbances, earthquake, storms or other elements of nature, war, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts of terrorism or acts or orders of government.
- Any Disputes or claim concerning in any way to the user or the service offered or on service offerings, or to any products or services sold or distributed by FLOAP or our agents or our affiliates appointed by FLOAP will be resolved primarily thorough 3 tyre redressed mechanism
- Primary reprisal officer
- Appellate officer
- Chief Redressed Officer
- After which the arbitration will be taken up and it shall be binging. Arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by FLOAP, rather in court. The decision and award of the arbitrator shall be final and binging on the parties. Further the court review on the arbitration award is limited. The arbitration proceeding will be conducted according to the (Indian) Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as may be in force from time to time. The arbitration proceeding will be conducted in English or Kannada, and the seat of arbitration will be Bengaluru. The dispute resolution proceeding will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a group, or consolidated, or class or representative action. The company and the user both agree that you and we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of IPR